Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's for dinner?- Recipe Inspirations by McCormick

I literally wake up thinking about what is for dinner? I could and would cook all day if it were not for all the dishes. I love cooking. I hate doing the dishes!! So I am always looking for something to make that job easier. I had been calling my Dad when it was time to do the dishes. That way I am talking to him and not really focused on the horrible task of dishes. But it is kinda noisy for the person on the other end. So, I decided I would cringe and do it right after each meal. So I cook less. :0)
Tonight I am making Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. It's from Recipe Inspirations from McCormick. They have a cool recipe with pre-measured spices attached. I think it's cool. I gave them out as Mother's Day gifts. Not too pricy and thoughtful at the same time. Ok, let me get to it. I will let you know how it turns out. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment