Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am Back! Reclaiming My Space!

Sorry I have been away so long. I have missed blogging. I really need an outlet for myself and this is it!!! It is my no husband's allowed domain. What is wrong with me that in this house I have no space for myself. My so called office somehow turned into the storage/ play area for the kids. My kitchen has hardly no counter space, so I thought may be the formal dining room because no one goes in there. And as soon as I get my stuff in there, her comes hubby! Well I hate feeling crowded and I don't like him touching my things. He never puts anything back but he thinks he does. So I am back where I started. And I am going to move the kids to the family room and put a curtain up to hide the storage and reclaim my space!! What do you think? Am I being selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment